ICT for Health Working Group
ICT for Health WorkGroup
|Promoted by Wireless Galicia (Xurxo Cegarra)
|The ICT for Health workgroup has as its main objective to promote Information Technology in the health field.
We intend to impulse the Technologies within the field of Health, through the development of actions in which take part both companies related to those technologies, and Public Administrations or the scientific community, to develop projects aimed to the improvement of health, effectiveness and efficiency of the healthcare system through ICT's.
Important areas of interest are:
- Technologies related to computer aided cell and molecular diagnosis.
- Informatic systems, targeted to diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Technologies oriented to support on the clinical decision artificial intelligence.
- Information Systems to expedite, to assist the effectiveness and efficiency and support services for patients and professionals of the healthcare system.
- Designing and developing e-health services and teleassistance, appropriate for the dependent population to improve their quality of life.
- Development of biomedical monitoring and surveillance applications combined with sensors using nanotechnology.
- Bring primary care to the patient's house supported by technology for better supervision and monitoring of chronic patients.
- Integrate Health Information Systems with digital TV as a means of support to preventive medicine and control patients.
- Applications of environmental intelligence in the health field.
Gerontology Research Group (UDC)
Grupo de Investigación ATIS (INIBIC)
Grupo de Sistemas Inteligentes (USC)
Laboratorio de Investigación en Imágen Radiológica (USC)
SIVSA Soluciones Informáticas